Teacher and blogger interested in all things beauty, lifestyle and fashion. Uk

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Estee Lauder | Pure Color Envy Sculpting Eye Shadow 5-Colour Palette in 'Rebel Metal'



I wasn't planning to do a review on this item as it is fairly pricey (retails at £40,00 on the Estee Lauder website!!) and not something I would have looked at twice in the shops if I hadn't been given it as a gift...but Estee Lauder you have made a believer out of me! I was recently given the Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy
Sculpting Eye Shadow 5-Colour Palette in 'Rebel Metal' and on first glance I wasn't overly enthusiastic because I have never been much of a shimmery eye shadow lover. The more matte the shadow the better in my opinion. I think it was the gorgeous selection of neutral browns and golds that intrigued me enough to give this palette a try and I am so glad I did! The plus points of this palette are that it has a large mirror inside (yessssssssss), five shades including a light, shimmery highlighter shade which immediately caught my eye and is encase in slim packaging, which makes this product a hand bag must have. The selection of colours makes it easy to create so many different yet stunning looks with minimal effort as they were so easy to blend and had almost no fall out onto the face, making them perfect to use when touching up from day to night. The shadows aren't too shimmery where you can see each fleck of glitter on your lids, but creates a dewy sheen that looks very natural. Blending these shadows together creates a seamless gradient of colours that can be used lightly as a wash of colour over the lids or built up to create a dramatic look, perfect for day time or night time! All in all I am very happy with this palette and will continue to use these buttery, blend-able, beautiful shadows for all occasions.

Link: http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/product/631/31435/Product-Catalog/Makeup/Pure-Color-Envy/Sculpting-EyeShadow-5-Color-Palette
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty and the Teach | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig